We are using same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our wishbones provide increased stiffness and extra adjustment. All factory parts bolt up to this unit, no other modifications are necessa
When using the car on the track the cornering forces are bending the rubber in the wishbones (control arms). Thus changing the desired geometry of the car that was set on alignment rack. This can lead to slower track times and bad tire usage.
For that reason we have come up with our control arms. Our race wishbones use metal to metal uniball just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track Audi TTRS.
We are using same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our wishbones provide increased stiffness and extra adjustment. All factory parts bolt up to this unit, no other modifications are necessary.
– Adjustment both caster and camber (up to -4.5 degrees in camber)
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing aliment
– works with OEM subframe and our tubular subframes
– enables removal of the wishbones with our the need for removal of the subframe
– T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing
– proven motorsport M18 uniballs (Motorsport HEAVY DUTY series from RODOBAL [Italy] with reinforced PTFE anti-friction liner, preloaded tight fit, have forged body, out of 42CrMo4 heat treated steel, for maximum load capacity. The inner ring is out of 100Cr6 carbon steel, hardened, ground and chrome plated.)
– plug and play to use with the car inc xenon sensors
What is included:
– two (pair for one car) front wishbones with all hardware for install
– four rubber dust caps for uniball protection
– printed install instructions
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
2012 – Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8Y, 8V and 8VFL MQB)
2015 and up – Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
2012 – Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (Mk7 MQB Mk8)
2012 – Seat Leon (5F MQB)
Other MQB-based models
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
Note: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Installation of this rear arm kit might introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.
– 5Q0407151 and 5Q0407152
– 81A407151C and 81A407152C
– 8S0407151D 8J0407365 or 8J0407366