The exact same wheel that's used on all of our Volkswagen Racing Cup cars – and there's no greater testimony to performance than that.
WHY CHOOSE CUP EDITION?
The VWR ‘Cup Edition’ Light Alloy Wheel is a rim proven on road, race and track, giving the confidence of perfect performance and optimum geometry for your car.
- Developed direct from our racing programme, this exact family of VWR Cup Edition Alloy Wheels are the only rims used in the Volkswagen Racing Cup.
- Your choice: 18″ diameter. 8 and 9″ rim width.
- A weight of only 9kg (19.8lbs) per wheel for the 8″ rim width, and under 10kg (22lbs) for the 9″ rim.
- Produced to the highest standards, developed and manufactured in the UK to meet and exceed OEM standards.
YOUR CHOICE OF SIZE
Perfect offsets for Golf 5/6/7 and other VWG models. Choose rim width of 8" or 9" on the 18" rim.
LIGHT : STRONG
Weighing from just 9kg (19.8lbs) per wheel, whilst crucially still retaining the strength needed on road or track.
Fitment offset of ET45 for all models of Golf 5/6/7 and all other VWG cars on these platforms using the 5x112 PCD.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PERFECT FIT.
- For tyre sizes, we’d go for 225/40 R18 on the 8″ wide rim, and 235/40 R18 for the 9″ width.
- Unsure on rim width? We recommend the 8″ rim for narrower-bodied cars like Golf, A3, Leon. For the wider-arched cars like TT and Scirocco, the 9″ is just perfect.